Each year the Pantone organization unveils its trendsetting color of the year. A complex mix of factors are considered, including global trends, travel destinations, lifestyle, and more. This year, Pantone felt the world needed a color that speaks of peace, tranquility, and comfort. Their choice of Classic Blue seems perfect for what we all need in the year 2020.
If you’re looking for a quick little decor update in Classic Blue and on a budget too, here are some awesome finds for a cozy and trendy space. Beautiful and comfortable decor doesn’t have to be expensive!
- This art canvas featuring a beautiful equine motif will set the color theme beginning with the walls. $31.99
2. The handcrafted recycled blue glass bottle is a beautiful accent piece. $19.22
3. The handmade inlay box features rich blue tones. $29.99
4. The blue metal side table is definitely a bargain that adds a dose of color to your space. $40.99
5. Classic candlestick lamps look amazing in any decor. $49.99/2
6. Berry branches add texture to your classic blue room. $10.98
7. A pillar candle continues the color theme in a deep rich hue. $16
8. The Queen bedspread and pillowcase set is a steal and makes a huge color impact in your space. $45.99
9. The set of two small cotton rugs gives your floor a quick update. $24.99
Grand total for all items: $270.14
Have a beautiful day and try something blue! 🙂